The First Million Words

When learning to write, you should be ready to throw away your first million words. Welcome to my writing trash can.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The one where LTW gets a laptop (again)

After almost two years without a laptop, I finally have one again. Not new, used, and it's a long, boring story about how I got it, but nevertheless I like it and I'm happy to have it. What I'm not going to do is say how I will now resume trying to post regularly, because that has proven deadly to my posting in the past.

If any of you that write regularly read this, please post in the comments where you get your writing inspirations. When you log into your blogging software, and don't already have something urgent on your mind, what do you do to get motivated? Tips, hints, and tricks greatly appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home