The First Million Words

When learning to write, you should be ready to throw away your first million words. Welcome to my writing trash can.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Poor Olympic Timing

I haven't watched more than, say, 30 minutes of the Olympics since they started last Friday. Why? Because every time I turn them on it's gymnastics. I'm not big on the gymnastics. I read blog posts, twitter messages, IMs, etc. from people talking about seeing the swimming, the soccer, even the fencing and badminton. Why is it that those things aren't on when I watch? Why is it always gymnastics? Why? Seriously?

And the Chinese female gymnasts are 16? They're as much 16 as I have anyone reading this blog.

UPDATE: I finally got to see some of that fancy Phelps swimming tonight. Now gymnastics is on again. D'OH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home