The First Million Words

When learning to write, you should be ready to throw away your first million words. Welcome to my writing trash can.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Update on Compromise

In my last post I talked about No Compromise. Have I held firm? Well, being a sinner, of course not.

I've developed a fairly regular habit of morning Bible reading and quiet time.

I've compromised greatly on morning exercise.

I've compromised on spending my evening time on reading and learning.

I've spent more time focusing on the eternal rather than the here-and-now.

I've got more work to do, but I've made some progress as well.

I've also been reading a great book. Great not as in a great work of literature, but great as in a moving, inspirational read. I'm almost done, so a review will be coming soon. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home