The First Million Words

When learning to write, you should be ready to throw away your first million words. Welcome to my writing trash can.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Great afternoon

Just had one of the greatest afternoons I've had in quite some time. I went to the the pub I mentioned in a past post. Some friends of mine were there - well, friends and friends of friends. Not only did I have a couple of good beers and hang out with some friends, but I also got to play Monopoly! Yes, I won ultimately, but that wasn't it. For most of the game I was way behind and pretty much classified myself as out, and was having a good time anyway. Great afternoon.

Then I come home, and my wife whips up a selection of snack food type stuff - hummus, pita bread, tortilla chips, salsa, grapes, and store-bought brownies. We retreated to the patio and snacked for dinner. Was outstanding.

Right now, life is good. Tuesday, back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home