The First Million Words

When learning to write, you should be ready to throw away your first million words. Welcome to my writing trash can.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Commute update

So yesterday I was complaining about the commute thing at lunch, and a coworker mentioned he literally drove by the last train station I mentioned in my other post. And as my projected commute time would put me at that station not too far off from when he would be passing by, he said that he'd be glad to stop and pick me up and drop me there on the way home. Nice. So that would turn an hour bus ride into about a 20 min car ride. We tried it today and it worked pretty well. I think I'll be able to do this about 3-4 days a week. There is a day or two every week I'll have to have my car, but otherwise I think this will work.

We'll see how it goes and I'll let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home